Saturday, August 3, 2013

Loc Puff?

I cant believe it!
I mean I really didnt believe it would happen for a while.
The one thing I thought I would have to give up indefinitely once I crossed over from loose to loc'd natural. But...
NOPE.

So as u can tell, I am super excited that my hair, thanks to these bigger barrel curl, can still be worn in a "Puff". I mean, I'm not sure I can actually call it a puff with locs-- loc puff? Whatever. Either way I was too stoked.  I am beginning to see more of the versatility and realize that im not very limited at all when it comes to my babies. Oh how I love them so.

Well, this was Day 2 of my curls. Of course, while I slept on them during the night, the back and sides were a flattened out mess. That motivated me to give this a go. And BAM! Loved it!

.Lata Lovvies.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I just ordered some pipecleaners and if my curls come out even half as nice as these, I'll be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! I loved it too, it fell pretty quickly though. But I think thats because I didnt use any product. I cant wait to see your hair in pipe cleaners!

      Delete