Monday, August 19, 2013

Its a Go!

This post is looongg overdue. I definitely finished my re-ti a week ago. Life has been getting in the way.

Anyway, my retightening did not tske any extra time with the added amount of new growth that I acquired. 4 days either way I look at it--4 weeks v. 6 weeks.

I do like the idea of waiting longer for adequate new growth, and also the fuller looks. So, I'm sticking with the 6 week rotation.  Monday night, after I finished my re-ti, I set my hair with flat twist and bantu knot (or chiney bump) the ends of the twists.  The next day I had a curly 'fro'.  I dont realli know why I pinned up the front but one of co-workers told me I look like a child. Well, Cheers to never growing old! :)

Enjoy the pics.
I'll be back in a few days for my 5 month update \(^.^)/.

Until then,
.Lata Lovvies.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have not gathered the energy to pub rollers in my hair yet-just braidouts so far. You inspire me. :)

    i used to live in Elm City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thank you!.. I very rarely do braidouts because I feel like I mess with the loc'ing of the ends wen I try to braid it down to the ends and for some reason I find a way to justify twisting it instead. I dont know (crazy me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Your hair is coming along so nicely.

    ReplyDelete