Monday, July 15, 2013

Heat Wave Anyone?

Today headed the beginning of a week long heat wave. Don't get me wrong, I love the summertime but I hate to sweat. So this weather called for all things up and out of my face. While getting ready for work I came up with a simple variation of the roll and tuck. I parted my hair in the back into two sections and rolled them to the front, securing with a hair pin. I then took all the leave out from both sections and made an off-centered pompadour. Quick and cute and definitely kept me cool. Stick around throughout the rest of this week and lets see how creative I can get with these styles. Lata Lovvies.

4 comments:

  1. u did THAT grid up nice...your babies are beautiful! they remind me of my old braidlocks. i cant wait to see them blossom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! Im so glad to hear that because that was my biggest worry when I started out. I just wish they would blossom right this second lol

      Delete
  2. enjoy them! you will miss these days when they get stiff and no curlies :). i started mine about this small. the biggest frustration is the expansion I experienced with the braidlocks, which caused me to have to combine the base...then they got larger than I originally intended them to be. I'll be lurking for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I look forward for expansion, I long for that full look, i just hope its not too crazy. . .and I know I will miss the curlies ! But please do lurk! Lol I will be needing your input seeing as how you have experience and all :)

      Delete