Saturday, July 20, 2013

And I lied to you-- #ForgiveMe

Guys..

I did you wrong. Lol.
So I know I had said I would try and put up more looks during this heat wave week.  See what had happened was. . . It was just too damn HOT. Everyday I threw this hair up in a pony and let it be. I just couldn't be bothered. I did try with tremendous effort one morning but it was jus another variation of the roll and tuck once again.

Today was my day off and my hunny's bday, so I actually took it out of the ponytail for a change.  Last night, I decided to retighten just my edges because they were getting out of hand.  This morning, after getting dressed, the number one motive was, "Get it all out of my face."  So, I simply parted my hair down the middle and put two platts on either side and pinned them in place, leaving the back half out and hanging.  This style was so simple that I reconsidered putting this post up a few different times. However, I thought to myself "nooo, I gotta put up something."

And of course, your pics as always. Lata Lovvies.

No comments:

Post a Comment