Tuesday, July 23, 2013

100 Workout!


That's what it looked like after I completed what I thought would be a mini workout.  I had to kick those bad boys off and just lay there, on the floor, reflecting. LOL! But seriously.  This workout was no joke.  So some time ago, I screenshot a few at home workouts onto my ipad from FB.  And today I felt motivated, and all types of ambitious.  The '100 Workout' is what it was named but really your doing a million things at once.  Need a total body workout? Want to sweat like never before? This definitely did it for me.  Of course, everyone is at different levels of athletic ability and I am not too high on the the bar but this is sure to get anyone's blood pumping and heart racing.  A combination of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, leg lifts and running done circuit training style.  I rested for 30 seconds between each rep and it was definitely needed because everything was burning. Loved it, Hated it, will definitely be doing it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment