Sunday, April 21, 2013

Retightening time!

So today marks the beginning of the 4th week since I've had my baby locks in and * drum roll please* its time to retighten. Ecstatic isnt even the word. My edges were looking rough last night and in preparation for church today, I took the time to do the front row late after work. It took me 20mins to do. So now that church is over, I am taking my time to retighten the rest. There is no big rush. However, thursday will be exactly one month since my install. So Im starting from the back and making my way forward row by row.

Just as a reminder I will be using the 3-point method. A 9-6-9-12 clock rotation. With the amount of new growth that I have accumulated, I should be able to do two full rotations on each lock. I dont know how I can show images of what im doing but u can always go on youtube to look up how to interlock. For starters, here's a picture of the front that I did last night and I will just continue to post pics of my progress along the way in a new post.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment