Monday, April 8, 2013

In the game!

So today April 8th marks a full 2 weeks in the game!  Lol! Not even a huge milestone but anyone that knows me, KNOWS that after two wks of having mini twists im ready to take them out and play in my unruly fro. Hereby, I find this to be a very gratifying achievement. GO NISH! In other news, theres nothing new under the sun. Just a little more fuzz than yesterday.  I plan on washing my hair tomorrow after work but I'll spare you all those pictures since I will be doing the same exact thing as last week.

I keep myself motivated and in the right mindset by reading other blogs and vlogs. (Maybe one of these days ill devote a post to my inspirations.) But I can say im not really bored with my hair yet-- which is saying a lot based on the point I made above. I have not worn it in any styles as yet, just down and with different headbands. Maybe wen I retighten in two weeks ill put it up or something. Eh, we'll see.

Until next time. *Duece duece*

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the start of your journey! keep the updates coming:) xo

    #BloggerLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It feels great to know that someone is reading lol, the updates shall definitely continue. Thanks :)

      Delete