Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nothing New Under the Sun

My hair is just here. No Grand new developments. No wonders to tell. It has actually been taking a back seat since I've been hella busy with life.

One thing I did want to show was the difference between the few locks in the back of my head (started with interlocking) versus the rest of my head with micro braids. And what a difference it is. So much that every so often I have the thought of taking down my braids one by one and interlocking the strands.

My fascination stems from them looking soooo much like locs already-- only two months and 15 days in. They're fuzzing over a great deal and ughh I just love them. However, the amount of time that would take and basically starting over my whole head (undoing whatever progress I've already made) is just not as appealing. Plus, the locking journey is one of patience and will power, so im just gonna wait it out-- no matter how many times the idea pops into my head.

The picture with me holding up the two strands goes to show the difference in thickness and the whole fuzz factor (please excuse the background--at work taking pics lol) and the single strand is an interlocked loc as well. When I leave work I will try to upload better pics in better lighting but I wanted to get this post out here.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment