Friday, May 24, 2013

Two months!

MAY 25TH 2013! marks my two months of bliss. I have had my microlocs/ braidlocs in for a whole 60days. Its been awesome, I still love them. As you can see from the frequency of my posts lately (or the lack thereof), not too much has changed. At least nothing significant enough for me to talk about.

Overview:
-Frizz is the name of the game. Its all over, cant even hide it or stress it and I don't. Comes with the territory.
- The ends of my hair are a tight spirally curl and I adore them. Gives my hair some pizzazz and character
- I've been going to the gym lately and because of all the sweat, I find myself washing my hair twice a week.
-I still do rinses every other day

I will be doing a somewhat of a comparison between the locs in the bac of my head started with interlocking and the braidlocs in posts to come so look out for that. Also, I will be retightening my hair next week on my days off since it has been four weeks since my last re-ti.

Until then: enjoy some pics from my birthday on the fourth and some recent shots of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment