Thursday, June 13, 2013

Always up for a change.

Ive always been the type to change my hair styles up every two seconds. Literally. Whether with my own natural hair or with weaves added in, I was always down for protective styles. Sew-ins, braids, twists, crochet braids-- it didn't matter, I loved them all.

A part of the reason why I went the route of microlocs is for that same reason. I need to be able to have the versatility to appease my desire that pops up every so often. I figured with smaller locs, it would be easier to disguise if need be. With traditional locs, wigs can be worn but im not much of a wig connoisseur. The smaller the lock the greater the chance of me being able to braid it up, tuck em in and sew-in tracks or even single braids. I never thought to look on YouTube for anyone who has attempted these plans of mine because I just didnt think I would find anyone sharing that interest.

Well imagine my surprise when I found this video that I will link below while watching some of the channels that I am subscribed to. This lovely lady's YouTube name is MsArtistri and she just took the idea right outta my head. Im not into making videos and plus I need a new lappy first before I reconsider but I am too grateful to find someone who thinks the way I do. So check this video out and subscribe to her channel. I plan to crochet braid my hair maybe in the fall so be looking out for that.

Until then, Later Lovies

Watch "Havana Twists: Hiding my Locs!" on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment