Tuesday, June 25, 2013

3 months Today!!

#POW! 
So today, June 25th makes 3 months since install. I am in the middle of retightening (have the back two sections to do still).

Any differences? No, not many. My hair still has the braid pattern (no surprise there--) which makes me consider tasking myself with doing over each lock from root to tip with the interlock method.  The very last row of locs in my hair, feels a little firm and does little to no unraveling which is a good sign. :) I have no budding that i know of as yet.  However, I am still washing once a week and rinsing every other day.  I am currently wearing my hair in a bantu knot out because, as you all know, i hate the spacey nature of a fresh reti.  I am also looking into some products and watching some vids to kind of tweak my regimen a bit.  Anywho, i'll put up some pics, of course.

And I just want to thank you all for reading and keeping up with me. I see my views sky-rocketing and i'm just fascinated by the thought, support and interest shown.

Until then, Lata Lovies








2 comments:

  1. i love when the rotations start transforming the lock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a subtle difference though that I can barely tell on the majority of my head. But that back row is not as long and is definitely doing its thing which give me hope :).

      Delete